Copyright©2010 Iberusa - Hotelaria e Restauração, S. A.
All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior permission of Iberusa - Hotelaria e Restauração, S. A. Please inform us of any error that may appear in this site by sending an e-mail to:. firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultation of publications in electronic format of Iberusa assumes that the reader has read this notice, and that this publication and all its elements are protected by Portuguese law, under the Copyright and Related Rights Code and the Industrial Property Code, not being worthy of consideration the invocation of lack of knowledge from that legal protection. The consultation of these Iberusa publications in electronic format assumes that the reader has accepted the terms and provisions contained in the following clauses, not being worthy of consideration invocation of ignorance of the same or of non-acceptance.
1. All text, images, illustrations, photographs, advertising, brands and other elements contained in these electronic publications (known as content) are protected by law, being expressly prohibited any copying, reproduction, distribution or transmission, use, modification, sale, publication, distribution or other use, total or partial, commercial or non commercial and whatever the means used, from the contents of this publication and content accessed through this same publication.
2. Exceptions to this are the uses authorized by law, including the right to quote, when clearly identified the source.
3. The theft, forgery, use of counterfeit or usurped content, illegitimate identification and unfair competition are criminally punishable.
4. Iberusa reserves the right to take legal action against the authors of any copy, reproduction or other unauthorized use of the contents of this publication or content accessed through this publication, rejecting any liability for the unauthorized use of this content by third parties.
5. Iberusa considers their electronic publications submitted to the Portuguese legislation relative to the press, to the extent that it is applicable and in particular for the purposes of liability for facts, opinions, articles and comments from people or clearly identified bodies, and relatively to protection of the sources and other duties, rights and freedoms apply to print media.
6. Iberusa disclaims any liability for deficiencies, interruptions, delays, errors or omissions contained or derived from the transmission of its electronic edition that are not directly attributable, in which case the same liability shall be limited to the amounts actually spent by the user to proceed to consultation of this electronic edition.
7. Iberusa electronic publications are governed by Portuguese law and must be brought to the court of Porto.